It's our people that make us different
Summer Internship Programme
We offer a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career with our Summer Internship Programme.
We will provide you with an opportunity to sample Grant Thornton culture and get a real-life insight into what a graduate career with us would be like. Our paid Summer Internship Programme offers opportunities across service lines and you will be conveniently based at our newly acquired offices at Donegall Square in Belfast. Our internships run for several weeks during the summer, with two set intake start dates.
You will gain valuable insights, practical experience and knowledge that will allow you to experience different areas and aspects of our business. It provides an opportunity for you to experience first-hand if this is the career for you. Our internship programme is open to applicants from all degree disciplines.
Work Placement Programme
If a placement forms part of your degree then apply for our Work Placement Programme. We have opportunities across a range of service lines.
By completing a placement with us you can be assured that you will get real exposure to a variety of clients and work on interesting and meaningful projects all while being a valued member of the team. You will have the opportunity to experience a real life work environment before you graduate and give you a flavour for the different career paths that Grant Thornton offers. We can help you develop your skills that will prepare you for your career ahead and a potential graduate position with us.
With our Work Placement Programme you will be given the opportunity to:
- work as part of a team, gaining exposure to a wide variety of work and clients across a number of different industries;
- participate in structured learning and development sessions;
- develop practical business skills that will prepare you for entering the workplace post third level education;
- interact regularly with partners and senior management;
- work alongside a buddy that will share knowledge and ensure you’re well supported during the programme; and
- take part in some exciting networking and social events.
You will also be provided with regular feedback throughout to allow you to develop your skills and knowledge.