Robert joined the firm in 1987 and has extensive experience in assurance services and providing business advice generally to privately held businesses.
Robert leads the Northern Ireland Construction and Real Estate team and plays a central role in identifying new trends on a local and national level and specialises in advising clients in property and construction related industries. His reputation with clients is that he is very accessible, knowledgeable about the sector and that he always gives a straight answer.
- completing strategic review exercise for major local construction and development businesses;
- directing and controlling an options review on the justification of a PPP/PFI approach for a local education board;
- leading teams involved in Management buy Outs in industry clients and has worked on a number of Joint Venture arrangements for PFI and other projects; and
- due diligence reviews on the reasonableness of financial models prepared for funding proposals on behalf of banks and other funding agencies.
Robert's client portfolio means he spends between 60-70% of his time in the construction industry, combining specialist construction expertise along with business advisory services. His client portfolio range from building and civil engineering contractors, M&E contractors, large partnerships and many of the province's leading professional practices.
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Bachelor Degree (BA) of Business Studies