The automotive industry has seen an increase in new car registrations with the increasing trend for Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) deals recently.
Manufacturers are also experiencing increased targets, leaving it harder for them to earn their bonus income. These factors have led to motor retailers facing increased challenges in order to retain margins.
Why Grant Thornton?
Grant Thornton has a motor retail team with over 20 years’, track record of dealing with the province’s leading retailers. Together with our key service offerings of audit and tax, we provide practical solutions to help our clients manage change efficiently and successfully.
Motor retailFind out more
We offer solutions and advice in the following service areas:
- financial statements and audit;
- entity level tax planning and compliance;
- partners/directors tax planning and compliance;
- partners/directors financial planning and wealth management;
- business structures and strategy (including the implications of incorporation versus limited liability partnerships);
- international tax and VAT;
- regulatory returns;
- payroll and employee reward (including staff retention and incentivisation strategies);
- financial management (including working capital and cash flow management);
- growth and development planning (including turnaround, restructuring);
- mergers and acquisitions (including pre and post transaction due diligence);
- capital markets/external investment;
- property portfolio planning; and
- cyber security and data protection planning and monitoring.
To learn more about our Motor Retail team and services please contact Louise Kelly, Head of Motor retail.