Lauretta joined the firm in January 2020. She has over 35 years’ experience working in practice providing tax advice to owner managed businesses; professional partnerships; High Net Worth Individuals; and Executors & Trustees.
She specialises in succession planning; inheritance tax planning; trusts; and probate. Her focus is on working in a cohesive manner with other professionals such as solicitors and financial advisers to provide the client with holistic advice.
Lauretta has extensive experience in advising individuals on tax compliance and tax planning matters including
- Succession and exit planning including addressing inter-generational dynamic
- Inheritance tax mitigation planning
- Capital gains tax planning
- Use of Trusts for asset protection and family provision
- Ongoing administration of trusts including annual tax compliance and periodic inheritance tax compliance
- Assisting solicitors and Executors in administration of Estates including completion of the inheritance tax account