Anthony joined Grant Thornton in 2016 as an associate director in Business Risk Services. The team provides internal audit, IT audit, business risk, assurance and regulatory advisory services to a wide range of organisations across various sectors. He has considerable experience in providing internal audit and business risk services to both the public and private sectors in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and Scotland. He has led the delivery of services to clients in sectors such as health, education, environment, transport, energy and financial services.
- delivering internal audit and business risk services to a range of clients;
- significant health sector experience, providing internal audit services to a number of hospitals, health boards and health trusts across Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and Scotland;
- advising clients on financial management and governance matters;
- advising on process improvement and efficiency savings;
- business process reviews;
- carrying out specialist investigations or advisory assignments on behalf of clients; and
- supporting clients in the development of new processes or improved systems of internal control.
- Bachelor of Arts Honours (BA Hons) degree in Accounting Studies from the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)