Lorraine is a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) and is a Fellow of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA). She has also completed her Advanced Diploma in International Tax. She has considerable experience in providing UK tax services for global groups and liaising with decisions makers based in the UK, Republic of Ireland, mainland Europe and the US.
Since the Brexit referendum, Lorraine is ideally placed to provide a unique insight from an Irish and UK perspective and has been actively involved with the firms Brexit Committee that provides robust Brexit planning advice to clients.
Lorraine regularly presents on topical tax issues to both professional bodies and local Chambers of Commerce. Most recently, she has appeared on numerous television programmes to discuss the implications of Brexit to businesses. She regularly provides articles to the local media and has authored numerous pieces for leading tax publications
Lorraine has led the delivery of transfer pricing services to clients in sectors such as technology, retail, and manufacturing. She also has a detailed understanding of the principles of international tax and keeps up to date with the OECD’s Base Erosion and Profit Shifting action plans.
She has experience in advising on a number of tax compliance and advisory matters. Recent tax advice that Lorraine has provided has included:
- mergers and acquisitions including tax due diligence;
- international tax;
- transfer pricing;
- foreign business investments;
- strategic global business structuring;
- corporate structuring and reorganisations; and
- corporate simplifications.
- International Tax Affiliate of The Chartered Institute of Taxation (ADIT)
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) with the UK’s Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT)
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Member of the Institute of Accounting Technicians in Ireland (MIATI)