Louise joined Grant Thornton in 2018. She previously spent 8 years in a Big Four firm during which time she gained experience in providing tax advice to a broad client portfolio which consisted of private owner-managed businesses, SMEs, and large multi-national groups.
Louise has experience across a wide range of sectors with particular expertise in property development, veterinary pharmaceuticals, and retail. Louise primarily focuses on providing corporate tax advice. Recent tax advice that she has provided includes:
- corporate structuring;
- assistance with recent developments in UK tax
- property taxes;
- capital allowances and patent box reviews; and
- assistance with HMRC enquiries;
Professional qualifications and memberships
Louise holds a BSc Hons in Accounting from Ulster University (UU) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting (UU). She also is a member of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI) and a member of Chartered Institute of Taxation (CTA).
- a BSc Hons in Accounting from Ulster University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Member of Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Member of Chartered Institute of Taxation