Marie joined Grant Thornton in early 2020. She previously spent 9 years in two Big Four firms, with the latter 7 years being in a purely tax advisory role. During this time, she gained experience in providing tax advice to private equity investors, large multi-national groups and SME’s.
Marie has experience across a wide range of sectors including energy, retail, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, oil & gas and technology. Marie is focused on providing corporate tax consultancy advice including:
- corporate structuring and reorganisations;
- assistance with recent developments in UK tax;
- corporate simplifications;
- mergers and acquisitions including buy side and sell tax due diligence; and
- exit planning.
- MA (Hons) in Accounting from the University of Aberdeen
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Scotland (ICAS)