UK domestic and international tax regimes are rapidly evolving and with this businesses face an increasing challenge to minimise tax risk while maximising tax efficiency.
Northern Ireland businesses face further challenges as they operate in the only part of the UK that has a land border with a country offering a lower tax rate.
Why choose Grant Thornton?
At Grant Thornton, we are here to help. Our team of specialists support small and medium sized businesses through to large multinational corporates on a broad range of tax issues.
TaxFind out more
Our services include:
- corporate tax compliance;
- support with HMRC enquiries, assessments and voluntary disclosures;
- international tax planning and structuring;
- corporate restructuring and simplification;
- innovation tax reliefs – R&D, patent box;
- creative sector tax reliefs - film tax credits, video games tax relief, television production tax relief;
- tax efficient deal structuring and tax due diligence services;
- property tax planning and capital allowance reviews; and
- taxation of corporate debt.
To learn more about our Corporate and International tax services please contact Peter Legge.