We are delighted to launch our 3rd annual Accounting and Business and Update Seminar which will be held on Wednesday 14 October. This year our event will be virtual for the first time and you can pick and choose which sessions you attend. Please feel free to forward on to some of the wider finance teams within your organisation as we are not limited by numbers.
The seminar provides a comprehensive update on recent and forthcoming developments; and on topical issues such as Brexit, Indirect tax, Accounting standards, Taxation, Employment law, Technology and Funding post COVID-19.
- Introduction & Economic Update;
- Financial Accounting Update & Accounting for COVID-19;
- Tax Update – latest developments in Corporate Tax, Indirect Tax & Tax Incentives;
- Tax Update – Employment Tax & Personal Tax;
- Employment law & Legal Update;
- Cyber & Fraud Update;
- Brexit Countdown;and
- The Funding Environment post COVID-19.