Tuesday 15 June | 12:30pm - 13:30 pm | Zoom
The home/office working landscape has shifted significantly and businesses are asking questions about how to manage the key risks and capitalise on the opportunities that this presents. Grant Thornton are delighted to invite you to our upcoming panel discussion on Tuesday 15 June 2021, where we will explore the future of working post-COVID. In this session, we will look at:
- opportunities presented by a more mobile workforce;
- tax implications; and
- legal implications.
The panellists for this event include:
- Anne Phillipson, Director – People and Change Consulting, Grant Thornton
- Gareth Walls, Head of Employment and Incentives, A&L Goodbody
- Richard Tonge, Principal – Global Mobility Services, Grant Thornton International
- Jane Lee, Associate Director – Employer Solutions, Grant Thornton
This session will be interactive, so please bring any questions you may have with you. We will endeavour to address these live at the event.
We hope you can join us for an insightful and interactive session; do bring your questions!