Claire joined Grant Thornton in 2018. She previously spent seven years in a Big Four firm and two years in a mid-tier firm as a Chartered Tax Adviser. During this time she gained significant experience in providing tax advice to a broad client portfolio which consisted of private owner-managed businesses, SMEs, and large multi-national groups.
Claire has experience across a wide range of sectors including retail, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and technology. Claire is focused on providing corporate tax consultancy advice to both SME’s and large corporates with recent tax advice she has provided including:
- corporate structuring and reorganisations;
- corporate simplifications;
- mergers and acquisitions including tax due diligences;
- research and development tax relief;
- patent box claims; and
- Exit planning.
- BSc Hons in Economics with Finance from Queen’s University
- Member of Chartered Institute of Taxation (CTA)