Gemma joined the firm in March 2019, having gained over 14 years’ experience in a Big Four firm. Gemma specialises in Private Client Tax and enjoys looking after a wide range of personal tax matters for her clients, who range from those with basic tax compliance needs to wealthy individuals with more complex tax affairs.
Gemma has significant experience in:
- assisting private business owners with tax-efficient structuring of their business interests
- helping shareholders/directors plan for a sale of their company
- taking care of all tax and wider business needs of professional partnerships
- providing bespoke Inheritance Tax planning advice to wealthy individuals
- assisting businesses with EIS applications and helping EIS investors to maximise available relief; and
- all aspects of personal tax compliance including dealing with HMRC on complex enquiries.