Gemma joined the Private Client Team at Grant Thornton in 2019. She has over 17 years’ experience in providing personal tax services and advice to private individuals, including many of Northern Ireland’s High Net Worth individuals, and their businesses. Gemma specialises in tax-efficient business and transaction structuring that maximises value for the business owner/shareholders and meets their specific objectives.
Gemma has significant experience in:
- assisting private business owners with tax-efficient structuring of their business interests
- helping shareholders/directors plan for a sale of their company
- taking care of all tax and wider business needs of professional partnerships
- providing bespoke Inheritance Tax planning advice to wealthy individuals
- assisting businesses with EIS applications and helping EIS investors to maximise available relief; and
- all aspects of personal tax compliance including dealing with HMRC on complex enquiries.