Mark joined Grant Thornton in 2013 having previously spent over 7 years in a Big Four firm.
Mark has significant experience providing tax advice and planning opportunities to individuals and businesses. He specialises in advising owner managed businesses on a wide range of tax matters ranging from business structuring to maximising available tax reliefs.
Mark has a broad range of sector experience including property and construction, media, motor retail and cleantech.
He has experience in advising on a number of tax compliance and advisory matters. Recent tax advice that Mark has provided has included:
- corporate restructuring;
- mergers and acquisitions including tax due diligence;
- international tax and transfer pricing;
- creative and innovation tax reliefs;
- private equity investment structuring;
- property taxes;
- EIS and Seed EIS relief; and
- exit planning.
- Qualified Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
- Member of the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT)