In his October 2021 Budget speech, the Chancellor, Rishi Sunak announced very little in the way of new measures for individuals, but a number of announcements have been made in recent weeks and months which will have an impact on individual taxpayers.
Our Impact on Individuals publication covers the following topics:
- Freezing of personal allowances and income tax thresholds
- National Insurance/ HSC Levy
- National Insurance – New Employer Reliefs
- National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage
- Universal Credit
- Other Thresholds
- Annual Investment Allowance
- Pension Contributions
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any of the above with our tax specialists.