Robust reporting with expert opinion gives confidence to businesses driving for growth.
At the heart of our approach is the belief that effective audits identify the root causes of accounting issues and we can deliver vigorous recommendations.
Why choose Grant Thornton?
We have a proven record of operating as auditors at the highest levels for dynamic companies and organisations throughout and beyond Northern Ireland. As part of our process, we take the time to understand a business, including its profit drivers and key risks. Our people are committed to delivering best-in-class assurance services in locations where you are. A high level of involvement from our senior people ensures decisions are made quickly, communication is clear and that there are ‘no surprises’.
Audit and AssuranceFind out more
The benefits of Grant Thornton:
- added value audit approach: providing insight that leads to new ways of thinking, performance improvement or efficiencies;
- global methodology: a single methodology and best-in-class automated assurance services are used globally to ensure consistency and cohesion;
- strong on customer service: we provide regular, structured communication throughout the year, and we take pride in delivering fast turnarounds on queries; and
- audit quality: we are regulated by the Chartered Accountants Regulatory Board (CARB) and operate at the highest standards of quality including:
- Financial Reporting Council’s (FRC) IFAC Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants;
- International Standard on Auditing 220: Quality Control for Audits of Historical Financial Information; and
- ISQC1: International Standard on Quality Control for firms.
To learn more about our Audit and Assurance services please contact Louise Kelly.