IFRS News is your quarterly update on all things relating to International Financial Reporting Standards.
This update includes:
- amendments made by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), including changes that have been made to IFRS 15 ‘Revenue’;
- major pronouncements that some companies will be applying for the first time;
- two major Grant Thornton publications issued in the last quarter;
- a general round-up of financial reporting developments; and
- a summary of the implementation dates of newer Standards that are not yet mandatory.
Read the full update